Noel is an exceptional prestige property specialist, who has built a formidable reputation as a superior sales professional. He delivers outstanding results in an enthusiastic and client-focussed manner. Noels mission is to deliver exceptionally high standards in client service and satisfaction to achieve exceptional results for his clients.
Noel is extremely well regarded for his discretion and tenacity and his knowledge of the prestige property market on the Northern Beaches of Sydney is second to none. His hard work and unfaltering commitment to his clients was recognised in 2019/20 with the Chairman Elite Award in recognition of him being in the top 1% of Ray White sales agents across its worldwide network. He was awarded this again in 2021 and 2022
Noel has a unique in-depth understanding of the prestige property market. His extensive market knowledge and comprehensive database (including substantial out-of-area and overseas buyers) offers property owners a unique advantage. Most recently he has established Ray White Rural Estates and Vineyards enabling him to expand the passion that he has for prestige property sales to Rural NSW and internationally.
“My earlier professional career included many years as a Qantas customer line manager which provided an outstanding grounding for the exceptional level of service and determination required to work in any prestige-focussed industry. Transitioning to real estate sales in 2007 was a perfect personality and career match for me, enabling my love of people to combine with my passion for prestige properties. Supporting discerning buyers in their search for property perfection continues to bring me great joy and satisfaction be this in the northern beaches, Rural NSW or internationally”.
Noel's impressive performance sales results:
- Best Luxury Real Estate Agent - Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Top 1% Sales Agent, Ray White Worldwide Network
- Chairman Elite Award Recipient 2019/20 and 2020/21
- Top 10 Selling Principals Ray White Australia 2020
- Alan White Elite Performer 2017,2018,2019,2020, 2021
- Property sale prices ranging from $1.5 to $24 million
- Average sale price of $5.8 million
- Street sale records Palm Beach, Avalon, Newport and Bayview 2014-2022
- Highest agent-exchanged sale price in Palm Beach 2014-2017
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Business Growth - Individual - No. 3
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS) - Honorary